During launch week of his memoir Manhood, Terry Crews was everywhere, thanks to the power of Galvanized and Terry’s own marketing team. You could catch him promoting the book while:
- Giving advice to married couples on Good Morning America. Click here for video.
- “Nip synching” with Jimmy Fallon in a viral video seen by 5 million. Click here for video.
- Leading a marching band on The Queen Latifah Show. Click here for video.
- Discussing his porn addiction on Chelsea Lately. Click here for video.
- And writing about forgiving his alcoholic father on the Huffington Post. Click here for the article.