Terry’s Man-Size ‘Manhood’ Launch
During launch week of his memoir Manhood, Terry Crews was everywhere, thanks to the power of Galvanized and Terry’s own marketing team. You could catch him promoting the book while:
- Giving advice to married couples on Good Morning America. Click here for video.
- “Nip synching” with Jimmy Fallon in a viral video seen by 5 million. Click here for video.
- Leading a marching band on The Queen Latifah Show. Click here for video.
- Discussing his porn addiction on Chelsea Lately. Click here for video.
- And writing about forgiving his alcoholic father on the Huffington Post. Click here for the article.